Audit Leverage Software
Our web hosting provider experienced a server outage last Friday, November 15, 2013. We expect to have the entire site restored by Monday, November 25. In the meantime, please see the links below or contact us:
or by telephone at: +1-215-713-0378.
1. Demo movie (20 minutes). The download is a .zip file (68 MB in size).
2. Frequently Asked Questions (4-page .pdf)
3. Price List
One important difference between us and our competitors is that our license fee includes all the source code, unlocked. That means that your budget and your schedule are not at the mercy of a vendor's customization work for every little change. You can, of course, restrict the customization ability to only certain users if you'd like, but the product's Microsoft Access interface makes customization easy, even for non-technical users.
Also, the SQL Server and Access versions of our product are priced the same.
5. Brochure (2-page .pdf) -- This gives a good overview of Audit Leverage's functionality (although we've added a number of new features since the brochure was created).
6. Features List (4-page .pdf) -- Lists many (but not all) of the features of the software.
8. Audit Process Workflow -- These slides show how the different modules of Audit Leverage fit together into a single streamlined audit process. (The first 10 slides can provide a quick overview, especially slides 8 and 9 which have hyperlinks to the detailed slides that follow.)
9. Architecture -- These 4 slides show which parts of Audit Leverage reside on the network vs. on each auditor's computer. The last slide shows how you can work offline on your laptop and then later click a button to synchronize your copy of the Audit Leverage database with the one that resides on the server.
requirements (5-page .pdf)
The front-end interface is in Microsoft Access. The back-end database consists of separate file(s) in your choice of either MS Access or SQL Server.
11. Company profile (2-page .pdf)
The User Guide is installed automatically on each machine (in both .pdf and HTML format) with the Audit Leverage application itself.
If you'd like to have a look at the User Guide without actually installing Audit Leverage, then click here and select "download"(4 MB in size). The User Guide is 450 pages long, but that's not as long as it sounds, since many of those pages are screen shots.